We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for our web-based portal.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites design, creative design & graphic design.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphics
- Work with team to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various website
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Experience with design software and technologies (such as Illustrator & Photoshop), knowledge of Coral Draw & HTML will be a plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus