- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development using Design Patterns
- Experience in using CSS grid system, layout framework
- Experience in using JSON and XMLs
- Hands on experience on Canvas API, exposure to FABRIC.JS will be a plus.
- Experience with projects having web-based customization tool will be a plus
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards with an working experience of 3+ plus years.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Experience with projects having web-based customization tool will be a plus.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, Teamwork, Verbal Communication, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), API’s
- Year of experience-: 3-5 years.
Why Join Us?
- Play and work is the strategy followed by us where employees can work at ease and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks provided to all staff
- Company share scheme for all employees after 12 months of employment
- Continual training and development for all staff including paid courses
- We provide flexible working hours
- Casual dress code for all staff members
- Birthday bonuses
- Quarterly social events and company trips
- Referral schemes for all employees
- We provide employee assistance programs
- Top of the range equipment and technology
- Contemporary and modern office design