We are looking for a project manager who has expertise in IT and software development. He/she should have knowledge in preparing/developing project schedules, estimations, establishing milestones, scoping and possess client handling capabilities. They will act as the liaison/communications hub between the client, team members and partners who will work on an assigned project. Should be able to organize, manage, prioritize and be accountable for the complete workflow through project delivery including the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
You will be the main point of contact for clients and work closely with the Director to ensure high quality on-time delivery of all client work. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are driven, energetic, humble, and collaborative in their relentless pursuit in planning. You will be handling a team and provide insight as well as guidance on process improvement strategies and workflow management. You will be reporting to the Director and will work with an outstanding team to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
- Responsible for requirement gathering and high-level scoping with the business development team
- Management of team members that are working on client projects
- Estimating, planning and scheduling your client projects
- You must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to independently handle projects and ensure delivery against committed timelines with all relevant team members
- Responsible for submitting a clear statement of work along with project plan including cost and time estimates to clients
- Monitoring and tracking projects against both schedule and budget
- Complete responsibility for managing stakeholders and updating them on project progress
Why Join Us?
- Play and work is the strategy followed by us where employees can work at ease and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks provided to all staff
- Company share scheme for all employees after 12 months of employment
- Continual training and development for all staff including paid courses
- We provide flexible working hours
- Casual dress code for all staff members
- Birthday bonuses
- Quarterly social events and company trips
- Referral schemes for all employees
- We provide employee assistance programs
- Top of the range equipment and technology
- Contemporary and modern office design