The overall purpose of this role is to run, manage and to improvement of all social media.
Basically, the role will befocused on the establishment and improvement of all social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram etc. Further it includes management of paid marketing/campaigning of our accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
- Use your command over best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage the company social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels including the paid campaigns.
- Create shareable content for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/ or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social presence. Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.