We are looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development. The developers will be required to develop websites and custom web applications in Drupal CMS. The candidate should be able to understand business needs of the customers and is expected to follow best practices while coding in Drupal. Candidates will also be responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS. Candidates will also be required to work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation of projects.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal 7 & 8 and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Hands on experience in Drush.
- Strong back ground in OOPs concepts and MVC architecture.
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels.
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules & contributions to Drupal distributions.
- Knowledge of Drupal theme layer & integration of CRM Applications with Drupal websites.
- Through understanding of the Software Development Life cycle and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
- Proficiency in REST/SOAP, XML, JSON.
Why Join Us?
- Play and work is the strategy followed by us where employees can work at ease and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks provided to all staff
- Company share scheme for all employees after 12 months of employment
- Continual training and development for all staff including paid courses
- We provide flexible working hours
- Casual dress code for all staff members
- Birthday bonuses
- Quarterly social events and company trips
- Referral schemes for all employees
- We provide employee assistance programs
- Top of the range equipment and technology
- Contemporary and modern office design