We’re seeking a creative iPhone developer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits at times! We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate as we are about mobile apps. The ideal candidate will have experience in Strong OOP design & programming skills in Objective-C including MVC framework. They should be familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location etc). More details below.
You will work side-by-side with team members and clients to deliver highly scalable iOS applications. This employee will be responsible in following documents provided by clients to deliver exactly what they need. You should possess brilliant programming skills and should be well versed with the latest technologies. Candidates should be honest, hardworking and passionate about their work. You will be reporting to the project manager and will work with an outstanding team of expert iOS developers to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
- Hands on experience with the iOS platform
- Should provide references of at least 3 apps launched on the App Store on which you have worked
- Should be able to develop native iPhone applications using Objective C
- Experience in programming languages C/C++, Objective C
- Strong knowledge in OOPs concept, particularly on protocols, class hierarchy and constructors
- Knowledge in views, layouts, events(Touch), core graphics, XML manipulation, maps, location libraries, SQlite etc.
- Ability to know how to use Xcode IDE
- Must be proficient in SQL/NoSQL database
- Be able to debug and handle projects independently
- Strong skills on memory management concepts, story boards and ARC
- Deep understanding of web services integration
- Familiar with third-party libraries and APIs including all major ad frameworks
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to App Store and support
- Working knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Ability to create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Must be able to work in a team and be a team player
Why Join Us?
- Play and work is the strategy followed by us where employees can work at ease and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks provided to all staff
- Company share scheme for all employees after 12 months of employment
- Continual training and development for all staff including paid courses
- We provide flexible working hours
- Casual dress code for all staff members
- Birthday bonuses
- Quarterly social events and company trips
- Referral schemes for all employees
- We provide employee assistance programs
- Top of the range equipment and technology
- Contemporary and modern office design