We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer who possesses a passion to design, maintain and implement web-based software applications. You will need to design and implement awesome new features using the latest advancements in technology. You will also be responsible for rapid data-driven iterations on existing product features while using/enhancing platform capabilities. You will work closely with product managers, designers and the development team to push limits of product innovation using technology.
Deeply understand the business and operations ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for them. You will also help operationalize new technology features by working closely with the development team and operations. We are looking for enthusiastic, driven and experienced software engineers that can work on delivering high quality solutions. You will be reporting to the project manager and will work with an outstanding team of expert ROR developers to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
- Develop and maintain web-based software systems in Ruby utilizing industry standards and best practices
- Overall 3-5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Strong Programming, Object-oriented and design skills
- Knowledge of MVC design pattern
- You should have attention towards good design – both in terms of engineering and user experience
- SQL Server, T-SQL or similar experience
- Experience with the Linux operating system
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently without supervision
Why Join Us?
- Play and work is the strategy followed by us where employees can work at ease and enjoy a good work/life balance
- Free snacks and drinks provided to all staff
- Company share scheme for all employees after 12 months of employment
- Continual training and development for all staff including paid courses
- We provide flexible working hours
- Casual dress code for all staff members
- Birthday bonuses
- Quarterly social events and company trips
- Referral schemes for all employees
- We provide employee assistance programs
- Top of the range equipment and technology
- Contemporary and modern office design