Setting A New Standard In Ophthalmology By Providing World-Class Treatment
Skipper Eye-Q Super Speciality Eye Hospital is an International eye hospital chain with 37 eye hospitals in India & 3 in Nigeria. They have a team of internationally certified and competent eye surgeons who perform a wide range of eye surgeries, including Laser Cataract surgery, Retinal Detachment surgery, Laser & Microsurgery for Glaucoma, & comprehensive eye examinations. 1500+ patients treated every day with 98% surgical success rate. Experienced eye surgeons, global presence, & use of cutting-edge technologies in their treatments make Skipper Eye-Q hospital stand out from the crowd.
In spite of being a leading hospital in the eye care domain, their brand name was not ranking on any search engines. They had no business from their website’s SEO traffic due to the significant numbers of on-page & off-page issues. Their paid marketing campaigns on Google & Facebook were also not performing as per industry standards, they were experiencing very higher CPL (Cost Per Lead) and less conversions.
Hence, Skipper Eye-Q wanted us to optimize their website for search engines and also wanted us to optimize their marketing spends to get them industry-standard Return on their Ad Spends (ROAS).
- Skipper Eye-Q hospital’s website was not ranking against any business-related keywords. Domain authority score, monthly organic traffic, & quality of backlinks were very poor.
- The website was getting indexed by search engines in both https & http formats which hampered their SEO rankings.
- Website performance on mobile & desktop was poor as per Google PageSpeed Insights.
- The Skipper Eye-Q website had a significant number of on-page SEO issues; the HTML sitemap, page title, meta description, meta keywords were not optimized as per industry standards. The website’s performance was affected due to the non-optimization of CSS & JS files.
- Google Search Console (GSC) reported serious website issues, such as a large number of 404 errors, & duplicate URLs with missing canonicals. Structure data was also not implemented properly.
- The loading time of the website’s Homepage was higher than the standard loading time metrics.
- Their paid marketing campaigns on Google were not performing as per the industry standards. They wanted to increase the number of patient inquiries, bookings, & walk-ins through their marketing campaigns.
- Google AdWord campaign audit reported that existing campaigns were not optimized well & didn’t drive business as per expectations.
- CPL & CPC of some campaigns were very high. In contrast, the interaction rate or Click-through rate & conversion rate were very low when their eye treatment ad campaigns were managed internally.
- The Optimization Score of their multiple Google campaigns were very poor.
- They lacked a well-optimized promotional landing page, which was hampering the performance of internally handled ad campaigns.
- Skipper Eye-Q hospital wanted us to support their eye care treatment services with synchronized activities of creating awareness & generating potential leads through newly launched Google & Facebook ad campaigns.
- The initial task was to technically audit the website to identify all on-page & off-page SEO issues.
- To resolve off-page SEO issues, our SEO experts prepared an effective off-page strategy. We worked on branded & non-branded keywords to increase quality backlinks. These would result in better keyword ranking & organic traffic.
- As per the on-page SEO audit findings, our developers had optimized the CSS & JS scripts, HTML sitemap, page title, meta-description, meta keywords, meta tags, site speed, page objects, & HTML page size of the website.
- Our on-page SEO experts optimized all webpage images in the correct size by fixing the aspect ratio & adding “alt-attributes” to them.
- Site performance & page-loading time were improved by optimizing Document Object Model (DOM) with a reduced number of nodes, & eliminating render-blocking resources.
- Our PPC experts reconstructed the entire Google ad account of Skipper Eye-Q hospital to get better results. They developed & launched the most cost-effective paid traffic campaigns within their stipulated budget.
- We planned out treatment-wise Google ad campaigns (for Cataract, Glaucoma, Retina Treatment & Comprehensive Eye Examination), revised bid value, & used keywords to target an audience group that would match with Skipper Eye-Q’s ideal patient profile, which helped them to receive more high-quality leads.
- Our PPC experts combined geographic, demographic (Geo-targeting), & behavioral factors in developing engaging ads for Skipper Eye-Q’s ideal audience, which helped them to reduce CPL & CPC, & also improved CTR & conversion rate significantly.
- Ad copies for the new Google ad campaigns were crafted with targeted keywords, extended headlines, site-link extensions, offers, & call extensions to improve ad strength / ad relevance value, click-through rate, & thereby conversion rate. Our copywriters had written persuasive ad copies for each treatment provided by Skipper Eye-Q hospital.
- We had created a new promotional landing page with better responsiveness & fast-loading time, included multiple Call-to-Action (CTA) formats throughout the page & made them much more visible to the users. We additionally simplified the page layouts to reduce users’ distraction.
- Our Social media experts also launched Facebook ads in targeted locations. For Facebook ads, we considered all necessary elements, including location, language, age, gender, filters, & placements, before selecting a target audience group to enhance the success rate of the Facebook lead generation campaigns.
- We had also written promotional captions, designed static & video creatives for Facebook ad campaigns that would resonate with the brand’s objectives & helped our client to acquire new patients.
- Skipper Eye-Q’s website is now more SEO friendly due to all on-page & off-page optimizations done from our end.
- Now their website has a better keyword ranking with high organic traffic. High organic traffic is driving more conversions than before.
- Search engines are now crawling the entire website seamlessly with no technical errors, as our team has fixed all canonical tags & the site crawlability issues.
- Google Search Console (GSC) reports are now updated with all necessary modifications.
- Sitemap has been implemented dynamically & all pages have been indexed by search engines.
- Now Skipper Eye-Q’s branding & promotions are supported by ad management services on Google & Facebook platforms.
- Paid campaigns managed by Mind Digital Group for Skipper Eye-Q hospital helped them to promote their eye treatment & comprehensive eye examination services, & receive more potential leads from targeted regions across Nigeria,India, & Globally.
- Now they are experiencing significantly low CPC & CPL in both Google & Facebook platforms. Along with that, click-through rate & conversion rate have increased significantly.