8 Digital Marketing Ideas to Consider During the Coronavirus
The coronavirus has put the world at a big risk, hasn’t it?
In fact, the spread of COVID-19 is causing considerable gloom on the planet.
But yes, tough times are never for perpetuity and will always lead to hope and this shall too pass!
Amid these dark times, we have a reason to feel a bit hopeful about: the cases in China are subsiding (or coming to a total standstill). Even though the epicenter has shifted to Europe and the USA, the China recovery instills some confidence.
Since good times will come, businesses should be ready to make the best out of them.
It’s true that the conditions are not right at the moment, there will come a time down the line when everything will be back to normal ( In next 30 days, hopefully) and then your business will have to do the recovery in true sense.
This is where digital marketing will hold your business in right position as you certainly don’t want to undo the efforts put in before the arrival off the virus.
At a time when people are closed indoor but connected to the internet all through, your business can count on the power of digital marketing to reach out to the target audience and continue on with their solid presence on the web.
More importantly, digital marketing can help your business sail through the times of despair and keep their presence intact. With right ideas and strategies, you can always leverage digital marketing platforms and ensure value to your brand presence.
So, you can either hire digital marketing experts or devise a proper plan and go on the spree to reclaim the loss ground in the time of coronavirus.
Here are 10 digital marketing ideas to consider during the coronavirus –
1. Use social media to connect with your target audience
Social media is always a wonderful tool to spread brand awareness and travel a fair bit of distance without spending much. Since lockdowns are everywhere and people are stuck at their home, there can’t be a better platform that social network to connect with your customers and gain their trust. You can provide them timely updates and give them some hope in tough times.
More than the lure of brand promotion, social media can be used for educating, information, enriching and entertaining your target audience. You can make use of popular social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube and add a new dimension to spreading awareness and delivering value.
2. Maintain your search engine visibility (SERPs)
The COVID-19 does not mean you take the foot off the pedal and allow your search engine visibility to slide to the bottom of the heap. It’s true that most people are at home but it’s also true that online searches have gone up considerably in recent times. Your business can still make some difference if it’s found online by people.
So, it’s always better to use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and maintain top rankings in Google and other search engines. Unless your business is visible, it can’t add any value to the world and you need to understand that well. People may still place orders online and thus you got be up to the task always.
3. Save money with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
PPC or pay per click advertising is definitely a right move to target your audience and save some money with your marketing budget. You can not only connect with your target audience but also target specific demographics. PPC is also a smart move as cost per clicks (CPC) is decreasing in recent weeks, this giving you a chance to target audience without spending much.
With most of people glued to their PCs, you can always rely on the power of paid advertising to do the job for you and put your brand and business in front of the right audience. With reduced competition around, you will have a better chance to capture traffic and boost conversions.
4. Keep your website optimized and updated for better conversions
The success of all your digital marketing effort will hinge on whether your website is updated and optimized for the task. An updated site is one with right design and development in place while an optimized site is one having SEO campaign on to stay at the top of search engine result pages (SERPs). Make sure your targeted keywords are performing according to expectations in search engines.
More so, you must not lose out on search results, else competitors can fill in the gaps and easily pip you to the post. With ongoing optimization, your website will always maintain a better visibility in search engines and that can prove beneficial in long run when the glom scenario paves ways for better times.
5. Make your business ready for ‘good times’ ahead
Good times will definitely come when the horizon is as full of hopes as just a few days back. So, your business should plan and prepare itself accordingly so that the hard work pays when the dust settles off. Rather than waiting to bounce up immediately, it’s always better to keep the gas on and allow the pedal to move, even if a bit slowly and this is where SEO can help.
When optimization is a part of your digital marketing efforts you can always be sure that organic results will happen sooner rather than later. Unlike paid ads, the results of optimization linger on for way longer and that’s why you should never shun the glory of SERPs.
6. Use discounts and special offers
There was never a better time than these to dish out discounts and special offers and support your customer base. The sales will be down and if you don’t want to lose revenue make sure some discounts and offers are there in place. You can always create a special offer based on the specific needs of your target audience.
Since the flow of money is down for everyone, your discounts and special offers will be lapped by customers. This will surely be a great strategy to engage with your customers and give them some value and win value in return. With PPC and social media, it would be easy to push through discounts and offers easily.
7. Push through local searches (or local SEO)
Local searches are more relevant today than they have ever been before. Since people are stuck at home and mobility is low, you can’t expect them to move out far for their products or services. The situation has also given more focus to nearby supplies and services and that’s why your local SEO strategies hold more value today than ever before.
It’s therefore important to optimize your website for ‘near me’ searches so that your potential customers can reach out to your store and give it business. At a time when people are not able to move out freely being local can prove the difference you have been looking for.
8. Seek positive reviews and favorable feedback
Positive reviews and feedback can add tremendous value to your business in a time when people first check for online reputation of a company before engaging with it at any level. You can ask for positive reviews in response to serving your audience in tough times like these. You can always try to increase your site’s business profile and Google profile so that when everything is back to normal you business too does not take long to recover.
Clearly, tough times are not going to exist for longer and it’s always better to find the support of a top digital marketing company to keep your online presence fruitful in every sense of the way. It can help you benefit from digital marketing ideas so that your brand presence is always solid on the web.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking
- How To Create A Chart With Salesforce
- Benefits of Using India For Outsourcing & Offshore Development
- How To Integrate Salesforce With Facebook
- What Is Service Cloud Console In Salesforce & How To Enable It
- Superior Offshore Web Development At A Reasonable Cost
- How To Create Bucket Fields In Your Salesforce Reports
- 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Drupal Developer
- Growth Of E-commerce Website Development
- Challenges In Hiring An Offshore Web Development Company
- 10 Tips When Creating Batch Apex In Salesforce
- What To Include & What To Exclude In SEO Plans
- How To Create An Opportunity Using A Visualforce Page In Salesforce
- Hire An Offshore Ruby On Rails Development Company Over A Freelancer
- Hire Drupal Developers Offshore To Increase Your Capabilities
- Effective SEO In A Post Panda Update – The Rules Have Changed
- Common Mistakes In Offshore Web Development
- What To Consider While Hiring A Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer?
- Smart Phone & Tablet User Penetration
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design Is Essential For Your Business
- How To Email Documents From Salesforce
- Website Development And Website Design Company India
- Why Work With An Offshore Development Company?
- How To Create Tab Panel In Salesforce
- How To Avoid 5 Common Off-Page SEO Mistakes
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Offshore Software Development Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- SEO & Conversational Keyword Search
- How To Avoid 5 Common On-Page SEO Mistakes
- How To Add Google Authorship And Its Benefits For Better SEO
- What’s Better For Facebook Ads: CPC Or CPM?
- Questions To Ask Your Potential Search Engine Optimization Partner
- How To Create Batch Apex In Salesforce
- Benefits Of Offshore PHP Development For Your Businesses
- Offshore Magento Development Means More Than Just Development Help
- What To Look For When Hiring A Dedicated OpenCart Developer
- Why You Should Consider Hiring Joomla Developers Offshore
- Stop Using Free Web Templates – Hire A Web Development Company
- How To Manage An Offshore Development Company?
- Hire Offshore Software Professionals To Help Your Business
- Offshore Development Is A Sensible Solution For Recessionary Times
- Why You Should Offshore Your Joomla Website Development
- 5 Tips To Help You Hire A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Reasons Why Salesforce CRM Customization Is Easy
- PHP Development – Turn Your Website Into A Multi-Featured Web Application
- 5 Things To Ask A Web Development Company Before Starting Work
- How A Multifaceted Web Development Company Can Help You?
- Take Advantage By Hiring A PHP Development Company From India
- Use Social Media Marketing To Improve Your Brand Identity
- Hiring Dedicated Developers From Offshore Development Companies
- See Measurable Results By Hiring Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer
- Can “Developed By” Links Hurt Your SEO?
- Avoid 4 Common WordPress Development Mistakes
- How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
- The Manifold Advantages Of Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- Web Development Company In India Defined
- Hire A Dedicated Drupal Developer To Develop A High Performance CMS
- Offshore Development – The Most Beneficial And Cost Effective Way To Outsource Your Business
- What To Look For When Hiring An Offshore Development Company
- Why Dedicated PHP Web Developers Are In Demand
- How To Avoid Some Common Mistakes When Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- How To Choose An SEO Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring Offshore Developers In India
- What To Look For When Hiring Dedicated Magento Developers
- Why Google Create Its Own Title Instead Of Using Yours
- 3 Challenges of Working with an Offshore Web Development Company
- Why Ruby On Rails Development Has Become Popular
- Why Hire A Web Development Company That Also Offers SEO
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Salesforce
- Are Back-links Losing Their Importance To Google Search Rankings
- The Significance Of A Salesforce Developer
- 4 Reasons to Hire A Web Development Agency Over A Freelancer
- Hire A PHP Developer- How Outsourcing Can Be A Key To Success
- Importance Of Strategic Digital Marketing For Business Growth
- Factors To Keep In Mind Before Hiring Dedicated Magento Developer
- Web Development India – For Prompt And Accurate Services
- Looking For An Offshore PHP Development Company, Where Do I Begin?
- 5 SEO Myths
- How To Choose A Company When Hiring Dedicated PHP Developers
- Why You Should Optimize For Local Search
- Hiring Offshore WordPress Developers Can Help Your Business
- How To Use Social Networking To Market Your Business
- Why Offshore Web Development To India Makes Business Sense
- 5 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Top Five Benefits Of Salesforce
- Benefits Of Hiring A Dedicated PHP Developer From India
- Using SEO & Social Media Together
- How Can An SEO Company Help Your Profile Online
- Strategic Importance Of Mobile SEO
- Choose The Social Media Network That Suits Your Business
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013