How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
Another question has been posted to our expert Salesforce developers. The question is “how to get all Salesforce components in Force.com ID.” In this step by step process, our Salesforce development team will discuss how you can fetch all components of Salesforce such as Objects, Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers etc. in your force.com IDE.
Step1: Open Force.com IDE for creating a new project
Choose the File option, and then click on Project to create new Force.com project
Step2:Click on the Force.com Projectyou have created, then click the Next button
Step3:Now in the new Force.com project window four fields are populated
1. Project Name: Enter the name of your project
2. Username: Enter your Salesforce Organization User ID
3. Password: Enter your Salesforce Password
4. Security Token: When you access Salesforce.com from outside of your company’s trusted networks, you must add a security token to your password to login to the API or a desktop client such as Connect Offline, Connect for Lotus Notes, Connect for Outlook, Data Loader, Connect Offline.
To create a security token login into your Salesforce organization
Go to setup → Personal setup → My Personal information → Reset security token
Click on the reset security token to generate a new Salesforce security token. This security token will be sent to your email address which is in your profile.
Enter that security token number you receive in your email from Salesfroce
Click on the Next button
Step4: Click the select metadata component and choose the components such as Objects, Classes, Pages etc.
Click the OK button
Step5: Then click on the Finish button
Step6: Finally you get the components of Salesforce into the Force.com IDE
We hope this step by step walkthrough has been helpful to you. As always if you need any help or anything else, please feel free to reach out to the Salesforce development team at Mind Digital, we are more than happy to help.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking