Features Of A Good Business Websites
So, are you ready to take your business online? More so, do you want to have a website that helps your business perform well in the digital world?
It’s always a good decision to trust and hire only an experienced web development company India to get developed a superior or quality website and boost the prospects of your business over the web.
However, you will surely need more than just having an expert to get the website developed. You need to make sure that the site to-be-developed has all those features and functionalities that help your target audience in one way or other.
Similarly, the site should not lack vital information or anything that curtails its prospects in the digital world.
Things to consider before getting the website developed
Clearly, you need to ask yourself some important questions regarding the website so that the end result is what you expect to be. Unless these questions are asked or raised, you might not expect the site to help you beyond any point.
Here are some of things you just can’t ignore before website development stage –
✓ Features and functions relevant to your target audience
✓ Website’s performance on mobile devices
✓ A blend of technical merit and visual appeal of the site
✓ About social media aspects and related features
✓ About CMS, loading time, selection of a reliable host etc.
✓ Utility for the audience
In essence, you need to be sure about whether the website you are getting developed will be of help to your audience in true sense or not. This aspect is something you just can’t ignore.
Features of a good business website
Your website is useless if it’s not enriched with all the features that help users in some way. It’s therefore important to have only a good website so that the performance of the business can be boosted.
Here are some of key features your business website should have-
Domain name & logo
It’s always helpful to have an easy to remember domain name as it not only helps users but also to search engines. Then next, there should be a visually appealing logo right at the top representing your business in a perfect manner.
Tagline & contact number
Visitors come to your website to get as much information as they could in the least possible time. This is where a tagline helps them get a better clarity about the business in lesser possible time. Having the contact number at the top further boosts the trust of your visitors.
Navigation (top & bread crumb)
The top navigation should be clear and easy to read. Similarly, every page on the site should have bread crumb navigation to help users find things easily on the site.
Call to action button (CTA)
A good website is one that has easy to read and simple to access call to action button. The CTA button should preferably on at the top and if you have more than one on a single page, it will surely lead to confusion for visitors.
Images or sliders
A good business website is one that uses images or sliders on the landing page or in inner pages as well. The purpose of these is to list the USP of the business and help users know the differentiating aspects easily.
Since your website exists to inform users and clear their doubts, it should have virtually all business information visitors often look. From location to contact info to contact form to branch office details etc., everything should be there in the site.
Testimonials & reviews
Having testimonials and reviews in the site boosts it image in the eyes of visitors. If you website is in the e-commerce domain, then video testimonials is even more helpful.
Video description of products or services
It’s always a helpful move to have videos describing your products and services as this creates better understanding and detailing for customers. If video detailing is not possible for each and every product, then it should surely be done for popular ones or trending ones or those in the hot-selling genres.
Social media buttons
The site should have social media integration. Those social media buttons should be given in the footer. This way, visitors can get a broader idea about your business’ social presence and its social impact.
Chat feature & captcha form
It’s good to have an online chat feature in the site to engage with users in an easy and convenient manner. You should also have the captcha form in inner pages so that the risks and inconveniences of spams can be minimized to a great extent.
You should have an FAQ page in the site and list together some of those questions and answers that can help users a lot. You can select some of “frequently asked questions” related to any aspect of the business you deem important and post them to help your visitors.
Your website should have a blog page to boost its marketing prospects in a great way. The page should have a search function, social media share buttons and comment features. You can highlight tags and popular articles or posts on a sidebar to help and inform users further.
Readable and well-formatted content
The site should have easy to read and well formatted content. From font to colour to style to visual appeal, the content should come good on every parameter to help add value to users.
The website should have responsive design. This is how it delivers a consistent look and feel across mobile devices. Unless this design aspect is assimilated in the site, its mobile-friendliness aspect won’t be termed better for sure.
SEO friendly design
There should be the feature of automatic sitemap creation. Page titles and Meta tags should get updated in a simple and easy manner. Similarly, there has to easy to update URL structure to boost the site’s SEO aspects. If the site is not designed and developed keeping SEO in mind, it then will never have the desired kind of visibility and ranking in search engines.
CMS in the backend
The site should have a CMS in the backend. This is done to help you manage and update the site’s content in an easy and hassle-free manner.
The website should be compatible with virtually all browsers in the market. This way, users get the freedom to access the site regardless of browser they use.
Google Analytics Integration
Get Google Analytics in the site and track your visitors’ performance over there. This is how your site can perform better.
Fast loading speed
The site should have optimized code to boost its speed. Further, it should use browser cache to boost the speed. After all, the site should not take more than 2-3 seconds else the visitor might switch to other site.
And lastly, the site should have security features and certificates so that visitors won’t feel worried in giving away card details and other person info with ease.
In overall, hire the best web development company in India to get a feature-rich and quality website developed. This is how you can boost the prospects of your business in the digital world.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking
- How To Create A Chart With Salesforce
- Benefits of Using India For Outsourcing & Offshore Development
- How To Integrate Salesforce With Facebook
- What Is Service Cloud Console In Salesforce & How To Enable It
- Superior Offshore Web Development At A Reasonable Cost
- How To Create Bucket Fields In Your Salesforce Reports
- 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Drupal Developer
- Growth Of E-commerce Website Development
- Challenges In Hiring An Offshore Web Development Company
- 10 Tips When Creating Batch Apex In Salesforce
- What To Include & What To Exclude In SEO Plans
- How To Create An Opportunity Using A Visualforce Page In Salesforce
- Hire An Offshore Ruby On Rails Development Company Over A Freelancer
- Hire Drupal Developers Offshore To Increase Your Capabilities
- Effective SEO In A Post Panda Update – The Rules Have Changed
- Common Mistakes In Offshore Web Development
- What To Consider While Hiring A Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer?
- Smart Phone & Tablet User Penetration
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design Is Essential For Your Business
- How To Email Documents From Salesforce
- Website Development And Website Design Company India
- Why Work With An Offshore Development Company?
- How To Create Tab Panel In Salesforce
- How To Avoid 5 Common Off-Page SEO Mistakes
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Offshore Software Development Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- SEO & Conversational Keyword Search
- How To Avoid 5 Common On-Page SEO Mistakes
- How To Add Google Authorship And Its Benefits For Better SEO
- What’s Better For Facebook Ads: CPC Or CPM?
- Questions To Ask Your Potential Search Engine Optimization Partner
- How To Create Batch Apex In Salesforce
- Benefits Of Offshore PHP Development For Your Businesses
- Offshore Magento Development Means More Than Just Development Help
- What To Look For When Hiring A Dedicated OpenCart Developer
- Why You Should Consider Hiring Joomla Developers Offshore
- Stop Using Free Web Templates – Hire A Web Development Company
- How To Manage An Offshore Development Company?
- Hire Offshore Software Professionals To Help Your Business
- Offshore Development Is A Sensible Solution For Recessionary Times
- Why You Should Offshore Your Joomla Website Development
- 5 Tips To Help You Hire A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Reasons Why Salesforce CRM Customization Is Easy
- PHP Development – Turn Your Website Into A Multi-Featured Web Application
- 5 Things To Ask A Web Development Company Before Starting Work
- How A Multifaceted Web Development Company Can Help You?
- Take Advantage By Hiring A PHP Development Company From India
- Use Social Media Marketing To Improve Your Brand Identity
- Hiring Dedicated Developers From Offshore Development Companies
- See Measurable Results By Hiring Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer
- Can “Developed By” Links Hurt Your SEO?
- Avoid 4 Common WordPress Development Mistakes
- How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
- The Manifold Advantages Of Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- Web Development Company In India Defined
- Hire A Dedicated Drupal Developer To Develop A High Performance CMS
- Offshore Development – The Most Beneficial And Cost Effective Way To Outsource Your Business
- What To Look For When Hiring An Offshore Development Company
- Why Dedicated PHP Web Developers Are In Demand
- How To Avoid Some Common Mistakes When Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- How To Choose An SEO Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring Offshore Developers In India
- What To Look For When Hiring Dedicated Magento Developers
- Why Google Create Its Own Title Instead Of Using Yours
- 3 Challenges of Working with an Offshore Web Development Company
- Why Ruby On Rails Development Has Become Popular
- Why Hire A Web Development Company That Also Offers SEO
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Salesforce
- Are Back-links Losing Their Importance To Google Search Rankings
- The Significance Of A Salesforce Developer
- 4 Reasons to Hire A Web Development Agency Over A Freelancer
- Hire A PHP Developer- How Outsourcing Can Be A Key To Success
- Importance Of Strategic Digital Marketing For Business Growth
- Factors To Keep In Mind Before Hiring Dedicated Magento Developer
- Web Development India – For Prompt And Accurate Services
- Looking For An Offshore PHP Development Company, Where Do I Begin?
- 5 SEO Myths
- How To Choose A Company When Hiring Dedicated PHP Developers
- Why You Should Optimize For Local Search
- Hiring Offshore WordPress Developers Can Help Your Business
- How To Use Social Networking To Market Your Business
- Why Offshore Web Development To India Makes Business Sense
- 5 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Top Five Benefits Of Salesforce
- Benefits Of Hiring A Dedicated PHP Developer From India
- Using SEO & Social Media Together
- How Can An SEO Company Help Your Profile Online
- Strategic Importance Of Mobile SEO
- Choose The Social Media Network That Suits Your Business
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013