Why PPC Is Helpful For Small Businesses?
Visibility on the internet is everything today. So, if your brand is seen more by the target audience, you then stand to gain a whole host of benefits. While if your products and services are not ranked higher in search results, you then should be ready to live an anonymous existence.
So, it between visibility and ranking, where does PPC fit in? We know there are two ways of driving traffic to the website – paid and organic methods. We also know that the organic mode takes a lot of time, and effort as well, to materialize.
With PPC or Pay Per Click – a unique advertising concept – businesses can achieve their marketing goals in a time-specific manner. In this, you run ads in the online world and hope people to click on those ads. The more people click the more benefits you achieve.
All you need is a website – you can then go ahead and set up an account with either AdWords or Bing to Facebook or any other channel and create ads. Your ad campaign then will hit the internet from where it will drive traffic to your way.
Is PPC really helpful?
Whether PPC is helpful or not is a debate raging on for as long as it exists. Rather than digging into this mess, it’d better if we looked at some stats and figures and understood the utility of this advertising tool for our business.
Here are some statistics related to PPC –
✓ As per the study and research of Unbounce, visitors that come to websites through PPC are 50% more likely to buy compared to those coming from organic manner
✓ And if Google is to be believed (who would dare not!), search ads give brand awareness as massive a boost as of 80%
✓ According to an interesting finding by Wordstream, paid ads on search result pages can’t be identified by close to 46% people
✓ And lastly, more than 4 out of 10 new customers are supposed to buy based on YouTube ads, says Contently
From the stats above, it’s quite clear why brands want to leverage PPC like nothing else. They know paid ads can do wonders and in fact, brands are benefiting a great deal from them.
PPC for small businesses
We know small businesses can never match the financial clout of big corporate players splurging millions of dollars on their yearly marketing and advertising initiatives. But then, they still have a chance to access the same market with confidence and prise out their share of juices.
PPC helps small businesses a lot and in many ways, including –
✓ Paid ads as not as expensive mode of advertising as generally believed
✓ Even if PPC needs some money to get going, it gives the flexibility to allocate the sum one is comfortable with
✓ The Pay Per Click model brings flexibility meaning small businesses can continue only till their see and find profits
✓ With measurable results to get, paid ads will let cash-strapped businesses to leverage a level-playing field with ease
We can see how small businesses stand to gain a lot if then invest in PPC. After all, where else can they expect to compete against the might of big players with as little investment as they do here!
Benefits of PPC
Over the years, PPC has grown so much in popularity to become a key tool in the digital marketing strategy of brands big and small alike. This model of advertising brings a whole array of benefits businesses can’t expect elsewhere and this is the reason of its widespread popularity.
Here are some of major benefits of Pay Per Click advertising –
#1 Time-specific and quick results
PPC is a perfect tool for businesses that look to gain quick results in a time-specific manner. In this, you just need to run an ad campaign in the online world and then get results on an immediate basis. Right from setting up an account till actually getting the click or traffic – things move in a speedy manner with paid ads. So, gone are the days when you had to wait for weeks or in some cases, months to get the kind of results you wanted. You can thus leverage this unique ad model and realize your goals with ease.
#2 Measurable results
Yes, measurable results! PPC makes that possible so that you’re always in the loop of things. Thus, you can be rest assured about the costs and if anything spiral out of control, you can stop the ad midway. This is only possible when you see how many views, clicks, visits, CTRs your ad campaign generates. With a range of reports and KPIs, businesses can remain informed about every aspect of the ad and its performance. That’s why, going into losses is something small businesses can stop when they do leverage PPC.
#3 Market segmentation
PPC comes with a whole lot of flexibility options to let businesses get an edge in the competitive marketplace. It gives businesses a flexibility to select keywords to target the right audience. From data to time to location – you can select all and maximize the impact of the ad campaign. You can choose which device to target and which website to capitalize upon. With all this flexibility, businesses can gain in market segmentation and this is how right audience is targeted. Thus, small businesses should benefit from this tool to take their products and services to a right audience.
#4 Flexibility with budget
Flexibility with the budget is perhaps among the top-three advantages of PPC. Since budget is a major concern for small entities, they would like setting aside only as much as they could afford in order to make the kill with their paid ads. So, they could choose to spend only as much they deem fit. Even better, they can stop the ad campaign midway if the result is not what they expect. So, spending based on the ROI will be a good move as it brings the desired level of flexibility.
#5 Brand recognition
The more your ads are seen by people on the internet, the more brand recognition happens. This is how PPC helps as it lets you target keywords specific to the domain. Thus, you can keep the ads running so that those searching similar things can see your ads and efforts. Such efforts may not have a telling effect to the sales and revenue but they will surely bring home brand awareness benefits. And once more people recognized your business, its products and services, chances of sales going up at some point in future become higher.
#6 Local search
More people will visit your store if they find it in search results. This is something you can leverage and gain a hell lot out of local search. Thus, you can focus on mobile-carrying users and give them your ads to click on. Once that happen quite often, you can then guide them the ways to reaching you. You should not delay using local search as your competitors must be already into it. This kind of favourable digital marketing strategy will surely give a boost to the sales of your local store.
#7 Organic rankings a non-deterrent
Many people think that bad SEO rankings of their website will have a big say on their paid campaigns. Which is not the case, as both paid and unpaid are two entirely different concepts and they won’t overlap. Thus, your PPC efforts won’t ever be a reflection of your organic rankings and vice versa. Similarly, your ad campaigns won’t get impacted in any way by those constant changes of algorithm by search engines. The dynamics of pay per click advertising is separate and you needn’t worry about your SEO performance.
#8 A testing tool for marketing strategies
PPC is not only good at bringing traffic your way but can also double up as a testing tool for marketing strategies. Which means, you can create ads at will and run the campaigns one after another for a few week to analyse their performance. You can evaluate the CTR of these ads and based on that, go future course of action. So, you can easily test your strategies and then let them be employed at right time to bring you benefits.
Re-targeting is one of major benefits businesses can expect to get from PPC. Which means, they can target their customers based on their buying lifecycle and boost the chances of conversion. Let for say, if some customers are in advanced stage of product search and he/she is about to make a buy, brands then can use PPC to target them even if their ads could not bring the desired results earlier. Thus, ads can be run over and again to win the trust of your customers and bring them into the fold.
In a nutshell, PPC is something your small business just can’t afford to ignore. With so many advantages to take, you should hire an expert company to let your business’ marketing goals achieved in a desired manner.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking
- How To Create A Chart With Salesforce
- Benefits of Using India For Outsourcing & Offshore Development
- How To Integrate Salesforce With Facebook
- What Is Service Cloud Console In Salesforce & How To Enable It
- Superior Offshore Web Development At A Reasonable Cost
- How To Create Bucket Fields In Your Salesforce Reports
- 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Drupal Developer
- Growth Of E-commerce Website Development
- Challenges In Hiring An Offshore Web Development Company
- 10 Tips When Creating Batch Apex In Salesforce
- What To Include & What To Exclude In SEO Plans
- How To Create An Opportunity Using A Visualforce Page In Salesforce
- Hire An Offshore Ruby On Rails Development Company Over A Freelancer
- Hire Drupal Developers Offshore To Increase Your Capabilities
- Effective SEO In A Post Panda Update – The Rules Have Changed
- Common Mistakes In Offshore Web Development
- What To Consider While Hiring A Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer?
- Smart Phone & Tablet User Penetration
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design Is Essential For Your Business
- How To Email Documents From Salesforce
- Website Development And Website Design Company India
- Why Work With An Offshore Development Company?
- How To Create Tab Panel In Salesforce
- How To Avoid 5 Common Off-Page SEO Mistakes
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Offshore Software Development Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- SEO & Conversational Keyword Search
- How To Avoid 5 Common On-Page SEO Mistakes
- How To Add Google Authorship And Its Benefits For Better SEO
- What’s Better For Facebook Ads: CPC Or CPM?
- Questions To Ask Your Potential Search Engine Optimization Partner
- How To Create Batch Apex In Salesforce
- Benefits Of Offshore PHP Development For Your Businesses
- Offshore Magento Development Means More Than Just Development Help
- What To Look For When Hiring A Dedicated OpenCart Developer
- Why You Should Consider Hiring Joomla Developers Offshore
- Stop Using Free Web Templates – Hire A Web Development Company
- How To Manage An Offshore Development Company?
- Hire Offshore Software Professionals To Help Your Business
- Offshore Development Is A Sensible Solution For Recessionary Times
- Why You Should Offshore Your Joomla Website Development
- 5 Tips To Help You Hire A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Reasons Why Salesforce CRM Customization Is Easy
- PHP Development – Turn Your Website Into A Multi-Featured Web Application
- 5 Things To Ask A Web Development Company Before Starting Work
- How A Multifaceted Web Development Company Can Help You?
- Take Advantage By Hiring A PHP Development Company From India
- Use Social Media Marketing To Improve Your Brand Identity
- Hiring Dedicated Developers From Offshore Development Companies
- See Measurable Results By Hiring Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer
- Can “Developed By” Links Hurt Your SEO?
- Avoid 4 Common WordPress Development Mistakes
- How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
- The Manifold Advantages Of Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- Web Development Company In India Defined
- Hire A Dedicated Drupal Developer To Develop A High Performance CMS
- Offshore Development – The Most Beneficial And Cost Effective Way To Outsource Your Business
- What To Look For When Hiring An Offshore Development Company
- Why Dedicated PHP Web Developers Are In Demand
- How To Avoid Some Common Mistakes When Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- How To Choose An SEO Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring Offshore Developers In India
- What To Look For When Hiring Dedicated Magento Developers
- Why Google Create Its Own Title Instead Of Using Yours
- 3 Challenges of Working with an Offshore Web Development Company
- Why Ruby On Rails Development Has Become Popular
- Why Hire A Web Development Company That Also Offers SEO
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Salesforce
- Are Back-links Losing Their Importance To Google Search Rankings
- The Significance Of A Salesforce Developer
- 4 Reasons to Hire A Web Development Agency Over A Freelancer
- Hire A PHP Developer- How Outsourcing Can Be A Key To Success
- Importance Of Strategic Digital Marketing For Business Growth
- Factors To Keep In Mind Before Hiring Dedicated Magento Developer
- Web Development India – For Prompt And Accurate Services
- Looking For An Offshore PHP Development Company, Where Do I Begin?
- 5 SEO Myths
- How To Choose A Company When Hiring Dedicated PHP Developers
- Why You Should Optimize For Local Search
- Hiring Offshore WordPress Developers Can Help Your Business
- How To Use Social Networking To Market Your Business
- Why Offshore Web Development To India Makes Business Sense
- 5 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Top Five Benefits Of Salesforce
- Benefits Of Hiring A Dedicated PHP Developer From India
- Using SEO & Social Media Together
- How Can An SEO Company Help Your Profile Online
- Strategic Importance Of Mobile SEO
- Choose The Social Media Network That Suits Your Business
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013