WordPress CMS And Its Utility For Web Development Purposes
At present, WordPress captures a whopping 65% share of the CMS market worldwide…
It’s responsible for 25% of all websites in the world, which roughly comes out to be 1 in every four websites developed…..
Similarly, it’s powering close to some 80 million blogs across the globe…
The stats are clearly staggering and give a peek into the extent of usages and popularity this CMS enjoys. You should also know that over 130 million free themes were downloaded of this powerful open source content management system in just 2015.
Essentially, there are reasons galore that point how and why WordPress is perhaps the most popular CMS in the world. Into a journey of over a decade or so, it has carved out a niche and it continues to dominate the domain.
Mind you, it came into being in 2003 as a simple blogging platform and since then, has gradually metamorphosed into a full-fledged software for content management purposes.
Why WordPress is so much popular?
We know WordPress is presently the most popular content management system in the world. It has reached to the top on the back of many things, including –
✓ It comes packed with lots of powerful content management features
✓ It’s easy to use, makes development cost-effective and brings SEO results
✓ It’s updated regularly and provides top-class security to sites
✓ It’s trusted for its latest features and constant improvement
Reasons of ever-growing usages WordPress
There are many content management systems in the market these days but why CMS enjoys the largest share is something you should try to know. Once you know the reason why it makes sense to hire a top WordPress development company, you’ll understand the cause behind its ever-growing popularity among designers and developers alike for web development purposes.
Here are some of top reasons of WordPress’ popularity and usages –
✓ Open source
Most CMSs in the market are basically open source software and WordPress is no exception. Thus, it comes with ease to get edited and redistributed. Its original source codes are available for one and all to use and thus further helps users. Its open sour nature makes web development tasks cost effective in nature.
It’s a completely free CMS and also offers unlimited validity. You can get it started after downloading it from the official website. You needn’t buy expensive software to get things going for web development purposes.
✓ Multi-purpose website
WordPress is a versatile and flexible platform. It gives the freedom to create any type of website and realize your goals with ease. Be it a commerce website, membership site, video website, directory site or social sites etc., it helps you get developed the kind of website you need for the business.
✓ SEO friendly
WordPress is a CMS that is SEO friendly in nature, and even Google has confirmed this. It’s a platform that comes good on virtually all criteria search engines set for ranking and visibility purposes. What’s more, it packs in several SEO plugins that further help websites or web-based products get superior results in SERPs.
✓ Superior user experience
A good CMS is one that helps deliver superior user experience. Being fully optimized, it works consistently well on different devices, systems and browsers. Which means, WP-powered websites give consistency in its look and feel irrespective of the mode and medium they are used or seen.
✓ Robust navigation
Navigation is key to success for blogs and websites on the internet. If users are not able to find navigation options with ease, it might impact the overall performance of the site for sure. WordPress makes navigation robust with menus, tags, categories and drop-down functionality. Lots of widgets do help as well in the cause of navigation.
✓ Image Optimization
Images should be optimized so that they get superior visibility in search engines. Unless they are so, your site’s ranking and visibility won’t improve. With WordPress, it’s simple to add Title & Alt Tags in images. You this needn’t worry about optimizing the image and then serving the purpose.
✓ Superior coding standard and loading speed
CMS keeps coming with new versions in every few months. This is perhaps the reason behind superior coding standard it maintains whose benefits websites get. This is one of reasons why WP-driven sites load faster than the rest.
✓ Social Media Integration
We know social media is very important these days. They are now one of ranking factors as traffic from there to sites are now more weightage by search engines than ever earlier. This is perhaps the reason why this CMS supports social media integration.
✓ Easy to Use
Ease of use makes WordPress a top CMS in the domain. All you need is a one click installation to get going. You needn’t any coding to create and publish blogs and pages. Similarly, a code-less custom configurations is a possibility which you can do immediately after installing it. With all features in-built, including blog publishing and user management, it can’t get easier than that to use.
✓ Customization ease
Coding is not needed to customize this powerful platform. Developers know this and leverage it full. Be it colours, design or features of a theme, you can customize virtually every aspect to meet your needs perfectly. Whether it’s panel-based or code-driven customization, a sense of ease is guaranteed.
✓ Support of a large community
Like all popular open source technologies and CMSs, WordPress too is backed up by a large community of active users and developers. This way, troubleshooting problems remains easy and speedy at the same time. Anyone can post question in the forum and get valid solution in fairly quick times.
✓ A super secure platform
It’s the super secure nature of WordPress CMS that makes it popular among users and developers alike. Its security are reasons why hackers find it almost impossible to breach through its defences and get into the site. With regular updates provided from time to time, sites become extremely safe to use.
✓ Multimedia support
Blogs with images, videos and audio tend to do better. So, it always makes sense to choose a CMS that supports multimedia files and helps you in many ways. WordPress does that and lets you add any media files in the content with just a single click. Uploading and editing files to blogs and content remains tad easy for users or developers alike.
✓ Free plugins to extend functionality
It has hundreds of plugins that can be used to extend the functionality of the website or blog. A majority of plugins are free while some of them are paid, and you can use them easily to boost the performance of the site. So, whether it’s adding a contact form or something related to email marketing, there are plugins for every purpose you need to do.
✓ Improvement in features
Features of WordPress are improving gradually and you might have experienced it. Further, there is a marked betterment in its user friendly interface and you should see that to believe. It keeps updating latest versions to enhance the system further. From being a blogging platform to now a full-fledge website development platform, it has surely come a long way.
In overall, WordPress development services are very helpful for the prospects of your website and you should benefit from them for sure. This is how business’ goals are realized with ease and efficiency.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking
- How To Create A Chart With Salesforce
- Benefits of Using India For Outsourcing & Offshore Development
- How To Integrate Salesforce With Facebook
- What Is Service Cloud Console In Salesforce & How To Enable It
- Superior Offshore Web Development At A Reasonable Cost
- How To Create Bucket Fields In Your Salesforce Reports
- 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Drupal Developer
- Growth Of E-commerce Website Development
- Challenges In Hiring An Offshore Web Development Company
- 10 Tips When Creating Batch Apex In Salesforce
- What To Include & What To Exclude In SEO Plans
- How To Create An Opportunity Using A Visualforce Page In Salesforce
- Hire An Offshore Ruby On Rails Development Company Over A Freelancer
- Hire Drupal Developers Offshore To Increase Your Capabilities
- Effective SEO In A Post Panda Update – The Rules Have Changed
- Common Mistakes In Offshore Web Development
- What To Consider While Hiring A Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer?
- Smart Phone & Tablet User Penetration
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design Is Essential For Your Business
- How To Email Documents From Salesforce
- Website Development And Website Design Company India
- Why Work With An Offshore Development Company?
- How To Create Tab Panel In Salesforce
- How To Avoid 5 Common Off-Page SEO Mistakes
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Offshore Software Development Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- SEO & Conversational Keyword Search
- How To Avoid 5 Common On-Page SEO Mistakes
- How To Add Google Authorship And Its Benefits For Better SEO
- What’s Better For Facebook Ads: CPC Or CPM?
- Questions To Ask Your Potential Search Engine Optimization Partner
- How To Create Batch Apex In Salesforce
- Benefits Of Offshore PHP Development For Your Businesses
- Offshore Magento Development Means More Than Just Development Help
- Why You Should Consider Hiring Joomla Developers Offshore
- What To Look For When Hiring A Dedicated OpenCart Developer
- Stop Using Free Web Templates – Hire A Web Development Company
- How To Manage An Offshore Development Company?
- Hire Offshore Software Professionals To Help Your Business
- Offshore Development Is A Sensible Solution For Recessionary Times
- Why You Should Offshore Your Joomla Website Development
- 5 Tips To Help You Hire A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Reasons Why Salesforce CRM Customization Is Easy
- PHP Development – Turn Your Website Into A Multi-Featured Web Application
- 5 Things To Ask A Web Development Company Before Starting Work
- How A Multifaceted Web Development Company Can Help You?
- Take Advantage By Hiring A PHP Development Company From India
- Use Social Media Marketing To Improve Your Brand Identity
- Hiring Dedicated Developers From Offshore Development Companies
- See Measurable Results By Hiring Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer
- Avoid 4 Common WordPress Development Mistakes
- Can “Developed By” Links Hurt Your SEO?
- How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
- The Manifold Advantages Of Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- Web Development Company In India Defined
- Hire A Dedicated Drupal Developer To Develop A High Performance CMS
- Offshore Development – The Most Beneficial And Cost Effective Way To Outsource Your Business
- What To Look For When Hiring An Offshore Development Company
- Why Dedicated PHP Web Developers Are In Demand
- How To Avoid Some Common Mistakes When Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- How To Choose An SEO Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring Offshore Developers In India
- What To Look For When Hiring Dedicated Magento Developers
- Why Google Create Its Own Title Instead Of Using Yours
- 3 Challenges of Working with an Offshore Web Development Company
- Why Ruby On Rails Development Has Become Popular
- Why Hire A Web Development Company That Also Offers SEO
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Salesforce
- Are Back-links Losing Their Importance To Google Search Rankings
- The Significance Of A Salesforce Developer
- 4 Reasons to Hire A Web Development Agency Over A Freelancer
- Hire A PHP Developer- How Outsourcing Can Be A Key To Success
- Importance Of Strategic Digital Marketing For Business Growth
- Factors To Keep In Mind Before Hiring Dedicated Magento Developer
- Web Development India – For Prompt And Accurate Services
- Looking For An Offshore PHP Development Company, Where Do I Begin?
- 5 SEO Myths
- How To Choose A Company When Hiring Dedicated PHP Developers
- Why You Should Optimize For Local Search
- Hiring Offshore WordPress Developers Can Help Your Business
- How To Use Social Networking To Market Your Business
- Why Offshore Web Development To India Makes Business Sense
- 5 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Top Five Benefits Of Salesforce
- Benefits Of Hiring A Dedicated PHP Developer From India
- Using SEO & Social Media Together
- How Can An SEO Company Help Your Profile Online
- Strategic Importance Of Mobile SEO
- Choose The Social Media Network That Suits Your Business
- September 2023
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013