Key Features Of Your E-commerce Product Page
Being an online retailer is never easy. At one end, you need to care about the performance of your e-commerce store while at another, you need to take customer experience in mind.
Your online store will surely have a listing of lot of products and services and you need to manage them accordingly. Then, you will also need to look into the viability of product pages to your customers.
For online retailers, the biggest priority area should be the quality of their website and this is only possible when product pages are developed accordingly. Since customers first land on product pages, these pages should serve their perfectly.
So, first of all, you need to select a right platform and then hire a dedicated Magento developer to get product pages designed and developed accordingly. Which means, these pages should have all the features customers often expect.
Here are key features of an e-commerce product page –
There should be product title as only this will help search engines to do indexing in the right manner. So, you should use H1 tag for the product title so that the ranking of the page remains higher.
Customers look for images to make purchase decision. Images give a first impression of the product. So, you should use only high-quality images so that customers can be influenced in a positive manner.
Add to cart button
There should be a clear add to cart button option on the market. This button should look charming and clear. Above all, it should look ‘totally different’ on the page.
Price & availability of the product or items
Many retailers make the mistake of not listing pricing in as clearly as they should. This jeopardizes prospects a big time. Similarly, you should list international pricing with price converter as well. Similarly, you should clearly show whether the product is available or not.
Customers must know the available mode of payment methods at the site. This piece of information should be made clearly visible as it often influences the purchase decision. Customers look to know what your ‘accepted payment’ methods is.
Shipping details and options
Every buyer wants products to be shipped at the earliest to their doorstep and at the lowest possible cost. Some want retailers to clearly mention the time of delivery, mode of delivery, carrier options, fees and offers if any.
Customers buy something in the hope of finding the best product. They are however not luck all the time. In some cases, they don’t get delivered what promised. Hence, they look to return the item or get it replaced. You should thus have a flexible return policy clearly mention on the page.
Most retailers do the mistake of sticking with the product description sent by the manufactures. You should go beyond that and make your own product copy. This way, you can deliver a personal touch and catch more attention.
Detailing of product
Customers are smart today. They won’t buy unless they saw complete product details. So, you have to mention everything clearly about the product, its constituents, its materials, size, weight et al so that customers can feel convinced.
Size & colour
Size and colour are perhaps two most important consideration for customers when they buy clothes, apparel etc. Both these aspects play a major role in influencing the purchase decision. So, make sure the product page has a size and colour guide to let customers know their options.
Product reviews & testimonials
Get that straight – reviews influence purchase decision a lot. In fact, most customers first look for reviews and ratings of products before going ahead to buy the item. So, have product reviews and also put in tools so that users can give their reviews on your site. In the same way, testimonials should be there on the site to exude trust among buyers.
Add to wishlist
Buyers not always visit your online store to buy something. They can even visit to choose some products to buy in future. So, they should have the option to save their favourite items clearly so that when they return to the site, they don’t find it hard to know what they did. This you, your site can know a lot about the customer.
Studies have proved how videos describing products help brands a lot and boost their sales a lot. So, make sure every product listed on the site has a video attached with it. If not every product, they try adding video with hot selling or trending items for sure.
Customers worry a lot about the safety and security of their transactions. So, make sure the page has some security signs or some security license or logo in place to assuage their fears.
A 360-degree view of product with zoom feature
Buyers are interested to viewing the product from different angles. So, give them a 360-degree of the product and influence their purchase decision. After all, unless buyers viewed and understood the product better, they won’t buy it for sure. Don’t forget adding the zoom feature to enhance the clarity quotient for buyers.
Tools to facilitate customer contact
Customers can face a lot of issues while buying one or another product at your site. They may face a lot of doubts and all this can confuse them a lot. Thus, they should be provided with a way to contact your business easily and speedily. Put ‘Live chat’ option over there or give some contact number to serve them better.
Show product stats to impress customers
Customers like buying hot-selling products. They won’t show much interest in products others are cold about. They base their purchase decisions based on the number of sales, views, likes etc. the product has received. All these stats help them convince about the popularity of the product.
Social proof & social sharing button
Your product’s social proof should be clearly visible to customers. They should know how your product in sharing on social networks. Similarly, you should add social sharing button with each product so that buyers can, if they like, spread and share your product further.
It’s always a great thing for retailers to give product recommendations to customers. This way, you can add into the options of customers and make them feel better. After all, customers tend to buy complimentary items when they shop something. So, recommendations can work well.
Make sure your product page provides customers with right recommendations for the product’s accessories. There may be items that complement the product customers see and you just need to bring into notice. If you could not, customers may not be able to know that something like that exists at all.
Customers look to get offers and discounts. It’s fairly genuine. So, you product page should tap into this tendency. No need to offer a big offer or discount. Just club the offers together and take some cost off them. But make sure that this up-selling effort of yours is get noticed.
In overall, all these features should be present on your ecommerce product page. The easiest way to have them all is by trusting offshore Magento development India. This way, you let experts do all the thing.
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company
- Web Development Mistakes That Affect Your Online Reputation
- How To Integrate Google Maps Into Your Salesforce Software
- Check Your Link Building Strategy For 2014
- Tips For Selling Products Through Social Networking
- How To Create A Chart With Salesforce
- Benefits of Using India For Outsourcing & Offshore Development
- How To Integrate Salesforce With Facebook
- What Is Service Cloud Console In Salesforce & How To Enable It
- Superior Offshore Web Development At A Reasonable Cost
- How To Create Bucket Fields In Your Salesforce Reports
- 5 Things To Consider When Hiring A Drupal Developer
- Growth Of E-commerce Website Development
- Challenges In Hiring An Offshore Web Development Company
- 10 Tips When Creating Batch Apex In Salesforce
- What To Include & What To Exclude In SEO Plans
- How To Create An Opportunity Using A Visualforce Page In Salesforce
- Hire An Offshore Ruby On Rails Development Company Over A Freelancer
- Hire Drupal Developers Offshore To Increase Your Capabilities
- Effective SEO In A Post Panda Update – The Rules Have Changed
- Common Mistakes In Offshore Web Development
- What To Consider While Hiring A Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer?
- Smart Phone & Tablet User Penetration
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Why Responsive Web Design Is Essential For Your Business
- How To Email Documents From Salesforce
- Website Development And Website Design Company India
- Why Work With An Offshore Development Company?
- How To Create Tab Panel In Salesforce
- How To Avoid 5 Common Off-Page SEO Mistakes
- The Multi-Billion Dollar Offshore Software Development Industry
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- SEO & Conversational Keyword Search
- How To Avoid 5 Common On-Page SEO Mistakes
- How To Add Google Authorship And Its Benefits For Better SEO
- What’s Better For Facebook Ads: CPC Or CPM?
- Questions To Ask Your Potential Search Engine Optimization Partner
- How To Create Batch Apex In Salesforce
- Benefits Of Offshore PHP Development For Your Businesses
- Offshore Magento Development Means More Than Just Development Help
- Why You Should Consider Hiring Joomla Developers Offshore
- What To Look For When Hiring A Dedicated OpenCart Developer
- Stop Using Free Web Templates – Hire A Web Development Company
- How To Manage An Offshore Development Company?
- Hire Offshore Software Professionals To Help Your Business
- Offshore Development Is A Sensible Solution For Recessionary Times
- Why You Should Offshore Your Joomla Website Development
- 5 Tips To Help You Hire A Good Offshore PHP Development Company
- Reasons Why Salesforce CRM Customization Is Easy
- PHP Development – Turn Your Website Into A Multi-Featured Web Application
- 5 Things To Ask A Web Development Company Before Starting Work
- How A Multifaceted Web Development Company Can Help You?
- Take Advantage By Hiring A PHP Development Company From India
- Use Social Media Marketing To Improve Your Brand Identity
- Hiring Dedicated Developers From Offshore Development Companies
- See Measurable Results By Hiring Dedicated Ruby On Rails Developer
- Can “Developed By” Links Hurt Your SEO?
- Avoid 4 Common WordPress Development Mistakes
- How To Get All Salesforce Components In Force.com IDE
- The Manifold Advantages Of Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- Web Development Company In India Defined
- Hire A Dedicated Drupal Developer To Develop A High Performance CMS
- Offshore Development – The Most Beneficial And Cost Effective Way To Outsource Your Business
- What To Look For When Hiring An Offshore Development Company
- Why Dedicated PHP Web Developers Are In Demand
- How To Avoid Some Common Mistakes When Working With An Offshore Web Development Company
- How To Choose An SEO Company
- Factors To Consider When Hiring Offshore Developers In India
- What To Look For When Hiring Dedicated Magento Developers
- Why Google Create Its Own Title Instead Of Using Yours
- 3 Challenges of Working with an Offshore Web Development Company
- Why Ruby On Rails Development Has Become Popular
- Why Hire A Web Development Company That Also Offers SEO
- 10 Tips And Tricks For Salesforce
- Are Back-links Losing Their Importance To Google Search Rankings
- The Significance Of A Salesforce Developer
- 4 Reasons to Hire A Web Development Agency Over A Freelancer
- Hire A PHP Developer- How Outsourcing Can Be A Key To Success
- Importance Of Strategic Digital Marketing For Business Growth
- Factors To Keep In Mind Before Hiring Dedicated Magento Developer
- Web Development India – For Prompt And Accurate Services
- Looking For An Offshore PHP Development Company, Where Do I Begin?
- 5 SEO Myths
- How To Choose A Company When Hiring Dedicated PHP Developers
- Why You Should Optimize For Local Search
- Hiring Offshore WordPress Developers Can Help Your Business
- How To Use Social Networking To Market Your Business
- Why Offshore Web Development To India Makes Business Sense
- 5 Factors To Consider When Hiring A Web Development Company
- Top Five Benefits Of Salesforce
- Benefits Of Hiring A Dedicated PHP Developer From India
- Using SEO & Social Media Together
- How Can An SEO Company Help Your Profile Online
- Strategic Importance Of Mobile SEO
- Choose The Social Media Network That Suits Your Business
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- January 2022
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- June 2019
- May 2019
- April 2019
- March 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- September 2018
- April 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013