However, there is still some debate over whether crawlers can see a website content properly and evaluate user experience in a realistic manner. we know that a crawler can read HTML directly as it works with PHP, CSS etc, but we are not sure whether it can access a Java-Script website that easily. But yes, Google crawlers render the website only after first analysing the DOM.
Clearly, SEO is more complicated than it appears from the outside. Given the potential it carries for business in terms of visibility on the internet, it makes sense to always trust a top SEO company India for optimization efforts and services.
So, a good SEO approach is to let web crawlers have all that helps them see webpages in precisely the way users do. Only then can you benefit from optimization and achieve the desired results with visibility of the site or web pages. You can talk to the developers and decide over the files that must be hidden from or made accessible to, search engines.
It’s true that web crawlers can find end URLs and crawl them with on-click events but then won’t even link them with the navigation of the site. That’s why it’s always a better option to have internal linking in the same way with regular anchor tags within the HTML, or within DOM. This will help users get a superior experience.
3. Have a clean URL structure
You should also know that clean URLs are friendly to search engines as they contain a plain text which makes then easily decipherable by users without much of technical knowledge. In fact, pushState can also be used for infinite scroll which can help the URL get updated each time someone clicks a new part of the page.
5. Provide search engines with HTML snapshots
6. Site latency
Feb 19, 2019
Never miss a post!
- 7 Tips To Getting The Perfect Web Design For Your Business
- How To Restrict A Date Calendar Field Value To Show Only Selected Dates In A Pardot Form
- What is Structure Data in SEO And Why It’s Important?
- Robot Meta Changes for Google — SEOs and Site Owners Now Allowed to Customize Their Search Result Snippets
- How To Call Batch Apex By Scheduler Class Within Salesforce
- What Is The Importance Of Google Algorithm Updates
- How To Create Dynamic Dependent Picklist Of Objects Within Salesforce
- What Is Wrapper Class & How To Use It In Salesforce
- How To Create Pagination Within Salesforce
- Tips For Hiring A Good Offshore Drupal Development Company